Dale Carnegie Training of Central & Southern New Jersey is gearing up to host its next three-day Strictly Business: The Dale Carnegie Immersion Seminar. This class is for those who have always wanted to take one of our courses, but did not have the time necessary to complete it.
This course will help you take your skills to the next level and help you stay competitive in the workplace. You’ll learn to handle people more professionally and improve your ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. You’ll walk away a more persuasive communicator, creative problem-solver and a more intelligent risk-taker.
This course will propel you beyond your comfort zone and help you set ambitious goals — and will show you how to put them into action every day.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Use Dale Carnegie’s five drivers of success
- Apply nine human relations principles that are guaranteed to make you more effective
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Project an executive image
- Turn adversaries into colleagues
- Gain cooperation with an appeal that works every time
- Sell yourself and your ideas
This class meets from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on October 22, October 29 and November 5 in Bordentown, N.J. Click here to register or for more information.
This post is brought to you by the good folks at Dale Carnegie Training of Central & Southern New Jersey. We would love to connect with you on Facebook and Twitter @CarnegieJersey.