The Dale Carnegie Training focus on employee engagement has brought success to hundreds of organizations across the globe as businesses continue to head face a wide variety of challenges into the second quarter. Engagement is a very important leadership challenge here in New Jersey to engage and involve management, supervision, and employees on a daily basis. It is essential for everyone to be on board and on the same page. Employee involvement makes a difference.
How does leadership successfully engage an organization as it tries to grow and continuously improve? The answer is to center on four key emotions that lead to engagement: enthusiasm, inspiration, empowerment, and confidence. These four invaluable factorsare the drivers of collective opportunity.
Communication is the foundation and the driver of all growth and success as the members of an organization understand and get better in their respective roles.
Let’s look at nine critical ingredients of employee engagement that support the key emotions:
- Positive relationships: Respect and dignity at all levels keep the focus professional and cooperative.
- Climate of trust: Working together involves commitment and understanding.
- Motivation: Involvement and engagement starts with enthusiasm and personal incentive.
- Alignment of goals: Common purpose and engaged activity drive the completion of objectives.
- Set the example: Good leaders inspire success.
- Build confidence: This key emotion is driven by self-assurance and internal drive.
- Praise good work: Winning friends and influencing people through acknowledgement grow ego and self-worth.
- Foster value: Each individual must believe in team and professional worth.
- Communicate mission and core values: An open door policy and regular correspondence across the departments, brings people together so they can achieve more.
The heart of all processes and planning lays in the belief in people, growth and the future all blend together. The challenge to greatness is never ending.
With this in mind, Leadership Training for Managers is scheduled for Thursday May 15th in Hamilton. Event details and sign up are just a click away.
This post is shared with you by the good folks at Dale Carnegie Training of Central & Southern New Jersey. We would love to connect with you on Facebook.
Photo: sheelamohan, freedigitalphotos.net