Not sure if you’re aware of this, but you may find the official State of New Jersey’s NJ Business Portal website to be a valuable resource.
Some of the things you can accomplish within the portal:
- Forms for registration, permits, and licensing
- Step-by-Step on how to start a business in New Jersey
- Access to workforce training and programs
- Trade name lookup
- Find guidelines and requirements on how to form partnerships
- A “Starting Your Business” Wizard
And more. I’ve seen many other states’ business portals, and after spending some time in this one, I’ll say that it is one of the better ones I’ve seen.
If you’re planning on starting a new business in New Jersey or need to make some changes, the NJ Business Portal may be the best, most efficient way to get it done!
This post is brought to you by the good folks at Dale Carnegie Training of Central & Southern New Jersey. We would love to connect with you on Facebook and Twitter @CarnegieJersey.